Wednesday 5 July 2017

HOLIDAY BLUES


Hello Salala people I hope you are all well !! Gosh where shall I begin from?! 

I have had  a super busy June . Firstly I went holidays for around 8 days in Skiathos and Skopelos. It was actually my boyfriend's first time ever in Greece so it felt even more special to take him around the islands and show him part of me and my culture. I might do a separate post all about Greece so keep tuned.  

Then straight after my holidays I unpacked my 20kg bag so I could put all my clothes into a bag-pack and go to Glastonbury!! I think I have mentioned before in this blog, that I am certainly not the camping type. This is not because I don't love the outdoors it's just that I do prefer home comforts such as nice clean sheets, a hot shower etc. etc. etc. 
Despite my personal preferences I must admit I had such a great time. The music , the people , the overall atmosphere was incredible. Everyone is there to have a good time and you can just feel it in the air. The weather for the first time ever was also on our side so that was a great bonus. My favourite artists was Ed Sheeran and Craig David. 
I didn't have time to recover from the festival as straight after I went to a proper British wedding up-north. My boyfriend's sister was getting married it the gorgeous Yorkshire dales. We stayed in a picturesque set-up so and it was great to meet all of my boyfriend's extended family. 

Now it's Monday and I am back in the office!It feels so weird...Surely I am not the only one that get's the so-called "holidays blues" ? However, I have a smile in my face and ready to face the working week ahead. Inside though, I am thinking about my next holidays... which will most probably be New York. Don't worry I will keep you posted! 









      Outfit of the Day details 
Top : Mango 
Skirt : Zara 
Shoes: Primark 

When I am tanned I love wearing white pieces as I find them even more flattering. 


Thank you for passing by. 

L.A 
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment