Saturday 11 April 2015

BARGAIN ALERT- NIGHT OUT DRESSES FOR LESS

Hello Salala people hope you are well!! I wish I was at Coachella 2015 wearing my raybans, levis shorts,some flowers on my head and partying under the sun whilst trying to get a glimpse of Kylie and Kendall ha. 

But heyy I am not one of the lucky festival people. 
So to forget  I am indulging in a new outfit.

 I definitely love bargains so I could not possibly ignore the ASOS 50% flash sale!! And neither should you.

Yet again I could easily spend loads however this time I have a plan and I am looking for something particular : 
the perfect black night out dress. 

 Good news you will not have me moaning  as I have found not one but three different killer dresses and all for under £22!! 
What you don't believe me? Well check it out for yourselfs:




ASOS £12 //FIND IT HERE

ASOS £22//FIND IT HERE

   ASOS £22//FIND IT HERE



                       What do you think about them?


                                          Laura 

                                  The Salala Girl 

                                              xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment