Monday 16 February 2015

THE PERFECT RED DRESS- MY TOP 5 PICKS

Hello Salala people. Again I missed my Sunday promise !! I had prepared this post on Sunday morning but somehow forgot to publish it, how silly am I?oopppps

Anyhow in today's post I am showing off my valentines look. No surprise it was a hot red dress I purchased from Lipsy a while ago . I also wore my new favourite lipstick : russian red by MAC!! (I definitely recommend it along with the Cherry MAC liner.

No Salala people unfortunately this year I didn't have a valentine's. Howeverrrrrr all the single people from work decided to have a fancy meal and then just enjoy ourselves (ie get drunk) in town. I am so glad we came up with that plan otherwise it would have probably just been me, in my flat eating chocolates and watching romantic movies...shhh














Of course girls a red dress is not only appropriate for Valentine's so I have added my best picks for you to consider for your next crazy night out : 


ASOS//£16.50//FIND IT HERE

MISSGUIDED//£15//FIND IT HERE

BOOHOO//£25//FIND IT HERE

ASOS//£45//FIND IT HERE


BCBG MAXAZRIA //£245//FIND IT HERE
(that's the pricey option by the way)


Thank you for reading.

New posts every Sunday !! 

Laura 

The Salala Girl

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment