Friday 2 January 2015

PRINTED SKIRT

Hello Salala people!! Happy New Year hope you have all enjoyed your holidays. I certainly have!!  This was the first Christmas in 3 years that I managed to get time off from work. Whilst I was a student I was working in Selfridges and as a result I had to work throughout the festive season and yes on the most hated day in retail :BOXING DAY. I must admit I appreciate my office based job even more when I think I didn't need to interact with customers going crazy and literally fighting over discounted items. 

 So instead , for the last two weeks I have been going out drinking and eating excessively. But I have decided January will be a detox month . Yeap Salala people with this post I commit myself to a whole month of being 100% sober...(lets see how that goes) . 

Today I wanted to show off one of the skirts I have worn many times now during this autumn/winter. 


 A turtle neck or a jumper along with a printed skirt is one of my go to looks. So girlie,playful and classy all at the same time. 










Used my new selfie stick for these shots by the way ha! 

Skirt : ASOS (now out of stock oops find similar HERE )
Shoes : DUNE (find similar HERE )
Turtle neck : PRIMARK (find similar HERE )
Jumper : MARKS&SPENCER (find similar HERE ) 
White shirt : ASOS (find it HERE
Watch: MARC JACOBS (find it HERE ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment