Saturday 6 September 2014

ULTIMATE AUTUMN WISHLIST

Hello Salala people hope you are well!!
Lately after work I tend to go window shopping in town to see all the new AW14 collections.

And guess what I already have a few items in mind that I just need/want/must have
 as my wardrobe is in desperate need of a Summer to Winter 'change-around'.

So lets see what I am lusting.Shall we?

             1. A perfect Camel coat will be a great piece that will get me through all winter. Plus,is going to be a great alternative to the black Zara coat that I always wear.Not sure yet ? Well just imagine how cool it will look with blue skinny jeans,nike trainers,a white shirt and a structured bag.


2.The knitted dress is just perfection!! 
I recently saw Kendall Jenner wearing something similar (here) and I was like I gotta have one.
It will look so fresh with black tights and booties or with pointed flats and an oversized coat.



3.Burgundy high heels.
I have loads of shoes (as every girlllll) however have never owned a pair of burgundy high heels.I want to distance myself from the 'predictable' black this season thus these beauties will be ideal for work 
(and cheeky drinks after 5oclock obviously ha..)  

4. Michael Kors Bag.
Every year I like to invest in a good leather bag.So it didnt take long for this jet set travel toteto be added  on my list.I do prefer structured bags that have a handle and an adjustable shoulder strap for versatile carrying.
Another bonus is that the particular colours means  I can  can even wear it during summer time with white denim jeans.



1.Coat: TOPSHOP £68 find it here
2.Dress: FRENCH CONNECTION £95 find it here
3.Heels:OFFICE SHOES £65 find it here
4.Bag:MICHAEL KORS find it here



Hope you enjoyed this post Salala people.

Dont forget to press the links at the top of the page to follow The Salala Way on 
Facebook - Instagram -Tumblr

xxx
Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment