Sunday 6 July 2014

SUMMER STRIPES

Hello lovely Salala people!! I have good news. Yesterday I got my results back and I officially have a 1st class (yeahhhh a FIRST) in BSc(hons) Economics. I am just sooooooo happy and pleased. All the hard work and long hours in the library were certainly worth it.
In order to celebrate my success I went in town with my girlssss.Was such a good and fun night. Maybe the fact that  I got tipsy rather quickly had something to do with it (but shhhhh ;)

I opted for my all time favourite LEVIS denim shorts plus my new stripy blouse from ASOS(girlsss only £9 definitely a bargain). Also wore the most comfortable platforms from DUNE as I knew some dancing will occur!!
 Overall a carefree yet girlie look. Don't you think? 













     Follow the links for this look :
   Summer stripy blouse ASOS 
   Denim shorts from LEVIS
   Coral high platforms DUNE

I blame these two for feeling lets say 'sensitive' today. Too much alcohol ha.

Thank you for reading 

xoxo
Laura 
The Salala Girl 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment