Thursday 19 June 2014

WHITE LACE SHORTS

Hello Salala viewers hope you are well.The weather has been amazing the last couple of days here in Manchester and I never thought I would say this but actually got a natural tan in UK !! Its certainly an unusual sight here to walk around and see that everyone has a red nose or face cause of the sun.  Today I am going out in town . Think we will hang around in an outdoor pub and then go for a meal. 
Will try to hint for Chinese cause haven't had it for agessss ha.
As you will see decided 
to wear (somehow again) a total white/cream look . 
These white lace shorts were bought last summer from H&M and I just love them!!I think because they are so easy to wear since the material is more comfortable than my other denim shorts .Note you can dress them up with heels or down with a printed lose t-shirt and trainers.











white lace shorts : H&M
white collared blouse : MANGO
shoes : NEXT 
glasses: RAY-BAN
bag: Michael Kors

Have a great day the weekend is almost here

xoxo
Laura 
The Salala Girl 








No comments:

Post a Comment