Saturday 14 June 2014

TOPSHOP TOTAL WHITE LOOK

Hello Salala viewers!! I am excited for today's post as I will be showing you my most recent purchase. 
Lately I have been obsessing over total white looks. 
Even though white is a really flattering colour during the summer season - as it enhances your tan- I believe that it is also kinda 'tricky'. The reason is that a lot of white pieces I have tried on or have seen on other people tend to be see-through. I know what you would say well just go for nude underwear(daaa!!). 
But let's be honest ladies sometimes not even underwear can solve the issue. 

So when I went for shopping a few days ago in Topshop and found this white skirt I just had to have it!!  It's just the perfect length and certainly not see-through, as the fabric is slightly thicker. Its just a classic white item that I will be wearing a lot mostly with crop tops and bralets (so be prepared for more post featuring this skirt). 

In the following pictures I have paired the skirt with a white crop top again from Topshop, my one strap heels from Zara, my favourite Michael Kors bag  and some gold accessories.



















You can even dress it down with trainers or flat sandals or even wear it winter time with black tights, a printed t-shirt and a black leather jacket. 



Skirt: Topshop PRESS HERE
Shoes: Zara PRESS HERE
Bag : Michael Kors 


Hope you have enjoyed this post and I have inspired you to go for total white looks. 

xoxo

Laura 

The Salala Girl 






No comments:

Post a Comment