Friday 20 June 2014

NEW SUMMER FAVOURITES

Hey Salala people! It's Fridayyyyy, time to get our party mood on. Are you doing anything exciting? I think I am just gonna go in town for a few (nothing crazyyy ... well we will see ha). Today I  have some new summer favourites I wanna share with all of you.

My three favourite pairs of sunnies
Of course Marc Jacobs Daisy
My Michael Kors bag. Can wear it with anything plus it's a handy size

And my new phone. Used to have samsung galaxy S3 and now have entered the S5 familia with no regrets. Only have it for the last couple of days and love it. Especially the fact that the battery lasts for so long !! 




Do let me know what you think with a comment below.Dont forget your blog link so I can follow.

xoxo
Laura
The Salala Girl 





No comments:

Post a Comment