Saturday 28 June 2014

MUST HAVE BARGAIN TOP #newin

Hello Salala viewers!! The road trip was lovely!! I definitely recommend getting your car and just going and visiting a place you haven't been before. Now looking online to hunt for some bargains and I can confidently say I have found the perfect crop top from RIVER ISLAND(<--follow link) .
It has stripes so gives that summer vibe,it's assymetric plus it only costs £10!! Its perfection and of course I immediately purchased it!!!

I also added via my new polyvore account some inspo looks to help you style this amazing find. 







You can find the details of all the looks HERE

Can't wait for the top to arrive. 

Hope you liked this post and I would like to see your bargain finds by leaving a comment below. 

Have a lovely day.

xoxo
The Salala Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment