Friday 13 June 2014

FESTIVAL ATTIRE

Hello lovely Salala viewers!! Hope you are well. It is so warm today in Manchester. I am at my garden at the moment with my swimsuit on and laptop on my lap writting a post for all of you. 
Last weekend I had an amazing time at Parklife festival. Must admit I was impressed with myself as I managed to last for the two full days of drinking, dancing and running from tend to tend to hear all the artists. My personal favourites was Sam Smith,Katy-B and Jamie XX. 

As I experienced a festival in first hand I thought it will be helpful for any of you that are planning to attend one during the summer to create a post about my festival attire.

For both days I opted for my HUNTER wellies and a light raincoat that tied around my waist when I didn't need it.UK summer is certainly not dry and it did actually rain so I was glad with my choice. If you don't have any wellies don't worry you can wear leather ankle boots but I would avoid trainers unless the weather is guaranteed to be good. In regards to hair just leave it messy or up on a bun and make sure to put on a waterproof mascara even if its not raining as it tends to last longer.

Day 1 I wore high waisted shorts, knee high socks and a stripy coral top. For fun I tied the shirt up to create a more girlie and fun look. 





For Day 2 I wanted something floral so I picked a bralet top I had purchased a while ago from Primark,my all time favourites Levi's denim shorts and some gold accessories.






 Here are few pictures of the festival 





 You need more inspiration? Well here we have some celebs rocking the festival look.
Denim Shorts

Floral Headbands 

Long Kimonos


Crochet Tops

Cool Booties

Statement necklace

Again crochet top plus kimonos

Lose white blouses


Hope you enjoyed the post and let me know if you are going to any festivals. 

Dont forget you can follow The Salala Way on 

Facebook HERE
Bloglovin HERE


xoxo 

Laura

The Salala Girl 










No comments:

Post a Comment