Tuesday 3 June 2014

Black Zara Sandals #newin

Hello Salala People! For a while I have been looking for the perfect pair of one strap high heels sandals, but with no luck until the other day!!The issue was that all of the pairs I was trying on were either uncomfortable or made my finger toes look crushed (Its difficult to describe).Anyhow I have finally found the ideal pair and was also able to wear them at my graduation ball. These lovely leather black sandals from ZARA are just amazing and only £29.99!! Can't wait to style them with tight fitted blue jeans and a-line skirts. 




Good news they are still in stock you can purchase them HERE





A post styling these beauties will certainly follow.

Have a great day . 


Don't forget you can follow the Salala Way on 



xoxo

Laura 

The Salala Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment