Monday 2 June 2014

ALL OF THE SUMMER MUST-HAVES

Hello Salala people!! Hope you are well. Today I have an amazing #inspo post .Its all about the best summer must haves. Lets see what we have !!

Comfy plaid shirt
High waisted white jeans
Double buckle sandals
Metallic details 

Some gold arm candy
Flowers for our girlie looks 
A sexy black-less dress to show off our tan
A statement bra to pair it with our white tees
A statement white pencil skirt for our nights out
White nails  
Ripped jeans
See-through bags
Lace bralets
Lips in pink and coral 
Gold mid-rings
More bralets cause I love this trend
One strap nude sandals
Messy-cool hair (forget the straighteners) 
High waisted denim shorts 
Round sunglasses




Hope you have enjoyed this post !!! 

Dont forget you can find the Salala way on 
 BLOGLOVIN  or FACEBOOK 


If you follow me please let me know so I can follow back 




The Salala girl

Laura 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment