Thursday 29 May 2014

HOW TO STYLE WHITE SANDALS

Hello Salala people!! Have missed ya ! 
Had loads of exams last couple of weeks so havent been able to update my blog. Actually today is my first day off and somehow I am up since 7 am ...massive fail! 
Aw well decided to write up the post I had promised ya about pairing white sandals. So here we have a few styling ideas . 
Enjoy 


             Fluffy top : Primark find similar HERE
            A line skirt :Zara find similar HERE
          white sandals: Asos find HERE

        Shorts with d.i.y studs : LEVIS , find similar HERE
     Top with stripes: Marks & Spencer , find similar HERE


Skirt : PRIMARK find similar HERE
Denim top : Urban Outfitters find similar HERE

               High waisted shorts TOPSHOP , find similar HERE
                    Top from PRIMARK, find similar HERE

             High waisted shorts : TOPSHOP ,find similar HERE
                                                 


Hope this post has inspired you to buy white sandals ha! 

Thank you for reading 

Laura 
The Salala Girl 
xoxo 


To follow the Salala way via Bloglovin press HERE
To like the Salala way on Facebook press HERE
To follow the Salala way on Instagram search @lwraann 



p.s If you follow me let me know below so I can follow back 

No comments:

Post a Comment