Saturday 12 April 2014

A DAY IN LONDON

Hey Salala people hope you are well and all enjoying easter holidays !!Mine will be full of revision as my final exams are coming up! Nevertheless , I am allowed some fun inbetween.Right?So on Thursday I went to London for the day!! I havent been for ages so I was super excited.I got a daily pass of the underground and made sure to use it as many times as possible.Initially, I walked around Hyde park.Must admit I was really lucky with the weather as the sun was out and everyone was wearing their shorts sleeves.Afterwards,I obviously visited Oxford street for some shopping.All the shops are massive and fully stocked.First time I could find all of my sizes in the things I liked. If you ever visit oxford street you definitely have to go to Topshop and Selfridges.I am warning you,you will probably get lost as they are really big.I also managed to see the westminister house and the london eye!! In the end had some drinks with my pal that now lives in London (we are so jealous of her...).Was nice to just to catch up over a glass of wine:)
Here are just a few pictures of my day.







Have a lovely day 

The Salala Girl 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment