Wednesday 16 April 2014

6 SUMMER LOOKS

Hello Salala people!! Hope you are all well. 
The lovely weather today has encouraged me to write up a summer inspired post. 
Its weird they say fashion and trends change all the time. But let's be honest in regards to summer looks we all have that favourite pair of denim shorts that we bring out year on year when its warm and make sure to take with us on holidays. Well for me that holds for several pieces of my wardrobe.If you feel comfortable in something why not wear it again.Right? So here we have some of the looks I was spotted wearing last summer  that will obviously be wearing this summer too!!!!

leather bag:vintage//shorts:H&M//tshirt:New Look

shoes:Converse//Skirt:Asos//white crop top:Topshop

shoes:Converse// skirt: Monsoon// jacket: Replay 

Asymmetric Blouse:Asos//High waisted shorts: Topshop// Shoes: New Look

shorts:Topshop//Shirt: Marks&Spencer//Shoes: Converse

shorts: Levi's // Blouse: Monsoon //Shoes: Converse


p.s By looking at these pictures again I can't believe how much my hair has grown!! 

Hope you have enjoyed this post and don't forget to leave a comment and your blog link so I can follow you!! 


xxx 
The Salala Girl 

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment