Tuesday 7 January 2014

PINK JUMPER FROM ASOS #newin


Hello lovely Salala readers !!! This is the newest addition in my wardrobe.

Most of my friends think I spend loads of money on clothes.In reality though most of my items are purchased during sales or promotions.Lets be honest , I am student with low income so what's the point paying full price?! 
So one of my latest bargains is this lovely jumper from ASOS that was only £20! (down from £50)
Everybody knows the colour for this winter is light pink so I definitely suggest investing in anything that is pink ha! 
Below is what I wore yesterday . 


ASOS jumper/ H&M necklace / LEVIS diy shorts with studs


                                             Pictures from the ASOS website 




I have just checked the website and the item is now out of stock.But don't worry here are more pink suggestions: 
(CLICK highlighted words to follow the links)

From £38 now £18 TOPSHOP

From £40 now £18 ASOS
From £14 now £5 TOPSHOP

From £35 now £18 TOPSHOP


HAVE A LOVELY DAY and DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment