Saturday 26 October 2013

Addicted to Instagram

Hey lovely Salala viewers today we have a collection of my instagram picturesssssss!! I must admit I am totally addicted to istagram and yeah I do #hashtag a lot !! 
 Have a lovely day .Enjoy :) 

I was all about coral in the summer time 

two of my fav pieces : Mango shirt and American Apparel jeans

Like I said all about coral . Wearing a Monsoon skirt

On that night out just didn't have a clue what to wear . But hey with just high waisted shorts and a white tee I did well ha ;)

Wearing my fav lipstick from lime crime 

Love those white shorts from Tosphop. Posing time at the train station

Cant go wrong with a pair of Cut out Levis shorts

All tanned in Tenerife #bestholidaysssssss

Lately I like to wear bows .They look cute :)



Please leave a comment and don't forget your blog link !!! 
I am all about following back ha :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment