Tuesday 8 October 2013

A simple red and cream combo

 Heyyy lovely salala people!!
Have a busy busy day today, so much uni work already ha!
Of course I have an outfit of the day post just for you !! This is what I wore in uni yesterday .Love a cream and red combo and made sure to pair it with red lips :)

(I do apologise in advance for the bad quality of pictures ha)


Cream shirt: MANGO (CLICK HERE for similar) 
Mini red skirt : ASOS CLICK HERE for similar) 
Red lipstick: Velvetines from LIMECRIME 
( best lip product I have ever bought definitely CLICK HERE  and buy it!! ha)













Have a lovely day !!
The sun is actually out here in Manchester so I might have a cheeky tan outside the garden ;)


p.s I am addicted to instagram so if you want to follow my daily looks just search for @lwraann 





xxx


CLICK TO FOLLOW THE SALALA WAY ON BLOGLOVIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment