Sunday 15 September 2013

New Blazer

Hello Salala people!!! 

  A must have item for this season  is a clean cut blazer.After searching in a few shops  I managed to discover this blazer from Dorothy Perkins. I have already worn it several times with high waisted jeans and converse when I wanted a smart -casual look and on other occasions with  tight fitted dresses for a night out in town!! 

 Today, I  have chosen a pair of high waisted shorts,a plain vest top and killer heelssssss. 
(literally killer ...they are so high and after two hours they are just painful ha) 

Let me know what you think and don't forget to follow for more looks and style tips. 












Blazer : Dorothy Perkins
Shorts and top : Atmosphere 
Shoes: River Island 
Glasses: Ray Ban 

Wanna see some more blazer looks? Well here you go taken from the web:)









No comments:

Post a Comment